- It is a beautiful waterfalls in the Shervaroyan hill range in the eastern ghats. It is a 300 feet high waterfalls and is about 3kms from the Yercaud lake.
- The final 500 meters consists only of a rough unpaved steep pathway.
- But it is a breathtaking sight in the monsoon time when the water levels are at the maximum. The best time to visit this place is immediately after the monsoon season.
Killiyur Waterfalls - Details
- The water is from the Big Lake that connects to the falls through a stream. A long walk through the enchanting woods takes you to Killiyur Falls.
- In Killuyur falls the excess waters of the Yercaud lake and the other reaches of the Shevaroyan Hills and falls deep into the Kiliyur Valley at 300 feet.
- The views of the lake,the falls and the valley are truly amazing to watch.The waterfall type is of fan type.