Yercaud Anna Park
- Anna Park is a lovely garden located near the Yercaud lake and has slides that would certainly interest children.
- This park has a collection of the natural species of plants and trees seen around Shevaroy hills.
- Several flower shows are organized in the park during the month of May. Inside the Anna Park there is a Japanese park, in which plants are grown in Japanese style.
- Children can enjoy playing in the garden. It is a well preserved garden and is worth a visit.
Anna Park - Details
- This park is maintained by horticulture department. So, if one loves playing in parks or have kids who do, you could also make your way to other parks like Lake Park, Gandhi Park and Children's Park.A deer park, which has some spotted deer, is also located next to the lake.
- The Horticulture Farm has a Rose Garden, which has various varities of roses that include Button Rose to Very Big Rose. Saplings of various plants are also available for sale.
Other places to visit in Yercaud